Moana Pua (ocean flower)
FIRST TIME OFFERED!
This newly renovated, very romantic, direct oceanfront is the most sought after unit in the entire complex! THE Ideal location for Wedding Couples, Honeymooners or your Anniversary getaway – whether it’s your first or your 50th! Its location on the southwest corner means the additional windows allow the best cross ventilation from the trade winds and the widest panoramic views of the ocean, sunset and West Maui Mountains possible.
The exquisite multi-slide glass doors allow you to open up the living area completely bringing the outdoors in with no ugly screens to obstruct the spectacular view – check the photos! It’s like living right on the beach.
This is truly the best 1 bedroom unit in the best complex in Kihei. The property boasts unobstructed views of several islands and sunsets year-round. It is ideal for watching whales, sea turtles, surfers, windsurfers & kite surfing.
Wake up to a stunning panorama with views of Maalaea Bay, Molokini, Kahoolawe, Lanai and Molokai islands as well as the West Maui Mountain Range. Stroll along a section of Maui’s longest beach located directly in front of your vacation home. Watch the spectacular sunrises over Mt. Haleakala and brilliant sunsets over the blue pacific ocean, only two of the special moments that will make your visit a most wonderful and lasting memory.
Close to ‘Downtown Kihei’ with shops, restaurants, banks, gyms, doctors and more. The entire complex is a ‘Non-Smoking Property’!
- Enjoy sunbathing, reading and swimming in the pool
- Our large jacuzzi is perfect to unwind your tired muscles
- The men’s (Kane) and women’s (Wahine) sauna’s provide plenty of steam for our heat loving guests
- Play shuffle board or come putt in the 9 hole green located at the center of this peaceful complex. A favorite pastime of many and we have complimentary clubs and balls
- Barbecue your favorite dishes on one of the gas barbecues provided near the poolside where you also have use of the full outdoor kitchen!
- The regulation tennis courts are located out on the vast grassy near the ocean. We have tennis rackets and balls for you – free of charge! So get your cardio on
- The grassy area adjacent to the white sandy beach is perfect for reading, sunbathing, frisbee, soccer, and kite flying. You can also watch Maui’s amazing windsurfing and kite surfers that sometimes perform off the beach
- The beach is perfect for morning and evening strolls, running, shell hunting, and picnics
- There are many other swimming beaches, some of the best in Hawaii, or the world, just minutes away
- You can watch sea turtles and whales playing in the waters in front of your direct oceanfront condo
- Full kitchen, full laundry, cable TV, wireless internet, iPod stereo charging station and phone / voice mail
- FREE broadband high-speed Internet access
We can set you up with free concierge service which assists with arranging reservations for any activities such as tours, restaurants, shows, golf tee times, spas as well as rentals of cars, any beach equipment and much more. Just ask our friendly staff at the front desk for more info.
Enjoy privacy and convenience:
Walk to restaurants, grocery store, shopping etc.
- Use of computer and printer
- Lending library
- Complete set of golf clubs @ $10/day
- Free Putters
- Free tennis racquets
- Beach Towels
Kihei is beach-combing territory on Maui’s southwest shore, the sunniest, driest end of the island. Once a regular destination for sojourning Hawaiian royalty, Kihei features six miles of beaches, which offers some of the finest snorkeling, swimming surfing and kayaking.
We like to upgrade and make improvements from time to time. So while some things may change slightly from the photos, the property will remain mostly as you see it. We update our photos as needed.
Luana Kai Resort
940 S. Kihei Rd. #D207
Rates are based on 2 guests. Add $20 per night for each addition guest.
There is one time check-in concierge fee of $25
A one time check-out cleaning fee of $100.00
Hawaii Tax of 13.416% applies to all rates and fees